Full Brake Setup For Sale

sleepingcrna

SOLD

These came off an 03 SSS after engine fire. This set is NOT NEW and I WILL SPLIT UP PARTS. Earl lines are sold. Here's what I have left:

1) Powder coated stock 2-piston calipers front/rear with SS powder coated also from TBSS.com member ($250 cost). When he does this, he removes the pistons and puts new seals in. All are still in the box he shipped them to me in, except for what shows in the pics. The table they were on fell over and slightly damaged the Powdercoat on one caliper and one bracket....pics added.

2) Caliper pins, all hardware to include pad clips.

3) Hawk Pads, 03-04/99-06 . Front pads are less than 50%, rear appear near new.

4) Rotors - painted drilled/slotted, stock size 12" front, 13" rear. A rear has a small crack as evidenced in the pic. I've had knowledgeable people tell me it's no problem and knowledgeable people tell me they wouldn't use it. Worse case is you need to get rear replacements.

post-8284-095271400 1294010124_thumb.jpg

This is a nice partial setup for someone that wants to do a slight upgrade on performance and pretty nice upgrade on appearance. If you would like more detailed info or pics, let me know. PM me with a cell number or email for faster response on pics via text or email.

$350 plus i'll split shipping

Edited by Gasemall (see edit history)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...