Full Brake Setup For Sale

sleepingcrna

$425 shipped. Last price drop as is. Tomorrow evening i'm going to sell the brake lines and piece out the rest. Let me know if you have any interest in this as a set TODAY. Thanks

I probably cant read very well but who makes the rotors so i can see how much it cost to replace it??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably cant read very well but who makes the rotors so i can see how much it cost to replace it??

I wish i could provide better info on them than i have, but i just can't. I've been sitting on these for so long i cant even remember. Honestly, my intention was to put this setup on until i decided to start piecing together a vette setup. If i had been serious about the vette setup 6 months earlier, i wouldn't have taken the time to powdercoat this set of calipers/brackets.

So.... as i've been told by others, it depends on wether or not you are ok with a hairline crack in the rear rotor or not. I hadn't decided yet myself. BUT, the answer to your question is, i don't remember the manufacturer. I DO know that they have a lot of life in them outside the hairline crack in the one rotor and if i had any doubts, i'd just replace the rear rotors with a similar drilled/slotted set at a reasonable price. After all, we're not talking high dollar here. I tried to price this setup accordingly considering the crack. I hope this novel answers your question.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have a rear drum setup, which i think you probably do, then the work to convert to a disc will more than likely NOT be worth it unless you want to go with a big brake kit. If that doesn't answer your question, let me know. Thanks, Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna give this one last shot... If you're interested in making me a reasonable offer or have any firearms you want to trade for this set of 4 PC calipers and rotors, let me know. I can take this to the KC National meet as well.