Ls Parts! Comp Cam And Springs, Turbo Hot Pipes, Engine Parts Etc.

ls2silvy

Got some misc parts up for sale!! Will entertain trades also, Z06 brake conversion parts, ps coated longtubes, all motor cam, l92/ls3 roller rockers, 3" x pipe, 90mm plate nitrous kit, flowmaster 40 series mufflers 3", leather seats. painted door handles or tailgate handle, clear corner head light set, just some of the things im interested in!! just let me know what you have, OBO call JR with any questions 720-394-3397

-turbo hot pipes for c/k truck or GM suv custom built out of very thick walled stainless steel, black hpc coated, full cross over with flex section, all tig weled, will fit other vehicles with ls motor also but built for 99 and up truck/suv, t4 flange, 1400.00 shipped OBO 1800.00 with brand new tial wastegate and BOV in silver, still in the boxes!! OBO

DSCF0643.jpg

DSCF0644.jpg

DSCF0638.jpg

manifolds1.jpg

manifolds2.jpg

manifolds3.jpg

jeep010.jpg

jeep20020.jpg

-ac compressor off of a 09 4.8l, good working order, 40.00?\

Picture1249.jpg

-09 alternater assy with 18k, high output off of 4.8l 2500 express van, 55.00?

Picture1279.jpg

-09 4.8l rear engine cover, good shape, with rear seal, 18k, 25.00?

Picture1258.jpg

-09 4.8/5.3 builder block 18k, came out of a roll over and it hydro locked on the tow company, very clean builder, make a good iron 5.7! 300.00??

Picture1276.jpg

-88-00 c/k/tahoe/suburban? single gauge pod assy, 15.00?

Picture1182.jpg

-brand new l92 intake gaskets in the GM box, 30.00 shipped also have cathedral port intake gasket sets (3 sets) brand new in the gm package, 30.00 shipped!

Picture1298.jpg

-L92 camshaft assy with 27k, comes with vvt cam gear, 40.00 shipped?

Picture1295.jpg

Picture1294.jpg

-L92 front cover assy with both sensors and harness, 27k, 40.00 shipped

Picture1293.jpg

-very clean 09 4.8l 58x crankshaft assy, 18k on it, no damage!, 150.00?? shipped

Picture1292.jpg

-04 lq4 front engine cover, 35.00 shipped

Picture1286.jpg

Edited by turbo370clone (see edit history)

Sent you a PM back on how to tell the if the coating is indeed HPC/Jet Hot or not.

If no numbers are inscribed on the flanges(for warranty work) or if the insides are coated as you stated these are,its def not HPC,Jet Hot,or Nitroplate.None of those companies nor any competent coating company do the insides of turbo manifolds due to fear of it breaking off and being ingested by the turbo or engine.

Still a very nice set of headers that I wouldnt mind having!!Just needs the coating stripped from the insides at a minimum before being used.

Edited by broke1 (see edit history)

I am still interested,just want to verify if it is or isnt HPC coating before any trading or my hard earned money is spent!!!!!Im sure anyone can relate to that!!HPC coating on those would be $500+ so real HPC coating would make a huge difference of what theyd be worth...Please let me know!!

Edited by broke1 (see edit history)