04 Stock Bowtie

eeekroar

Hmmm, how much u want for it? I'm considering it since its smooth, sand and paint it black. I'm planning on replacing my front grille assembly with an OEM SS black one and a black bowtie and see if I like that look.

Hmmm, how much u want for it? I'm considering it since its smooth, sand and paint it black. I'm planning on replacing my front grille assembly with an OEM SS black one and a black bowtie and see if I like that look.

Ya I was going to do that but ended up buying the SS bowtie. When I bought the truck you can see from picture It was covered in a red vinyl tape. Made it stick out like a sore thumb. So I figured it must have been damaged to tape over it but after removing it I realized whoever had the truck before me just had really bad taste because the bowtie was in perfect shape. Make me an offer I can't refuse. It should fit in one of the smaller flat rate boxes or envelopes. Chevy_anim.gif