Radix

I have a 5.3L flex fuel on my Silverado, I'm wondering what the difference between the 6.0L and 5.3L kits are and Flex fuel and non-flex? is it just in the tuning? cus I see great deals on Radix kits from some of you guys and gals and want to get one maybe this year and don't wanna buy one if it won't work at all for me....

Any help would be great!!

correct me if I'm worng here, but the difference between the flex fuel kit and the non flexfuel kit is the fuel pump and injectors. the flex fuel truck already have a larger fuel pump and injectors therefore Mangnuson doesn't provide them with the basic kits.

correct me if I'm worng here, but the difference between the flex fuel kit and the non flexfuel kit is the fuel pump and injectors. the flex fuel truck already have a larger fuel pump and injectors therefore Mangnuson doesn't provide them with the basic kits.

I knew the fuel pump and injectors were larger on the flex-fuel motors, but did not realize they were big enough to feed a Radix-equipped motor.

Flex-fuel trucks will also have an additional device in the fuel line measuring the alcohol content of the fuel - I don't think this is a problem in any way.

Make sure that when you get your used Radix kit, if it comes off a pre-2004 truck (setup for return fuel line) that you call Magnusson and get the different fuel rail adapter for your truck (yours is returnless fuel system). If your truck has enough miles I would also bite the bullet and drop the tank anyways and replace the fuel filter!

Mr. P. :)