2010 4.8L Or 2004 Sss

firervfd37

hey man this is mike from Salisbury i used to work in the shop at courtsey. have you made your decision yet? if not give me a call on this number 302-258-7304 i can get any inside info on the that truck. i actually was up there when it came in a month and half ago. i have a sales person up there that will give me the inside scoop and i have a few buddies in the shop!

The 4.8L may be a Gutless Turd (although its 302 hp which is only 13 less than the 5.3) but it is a Crew Cab. Personally I will never buy another truck unless it is a crew cab, plus it has locking 4WD which IMO is a plus.

I love my SS but sometimes I wish I would not have sacrificed Practicalty for Speed. There are places I wont take my SS and things I wont do with It. Sometimes I wish I had a Crew Cab 4X4 without the 6.0HO that would get better gas mileage and go places and do things my SS wont

Its a tuff decision I know

Yah its definitely a tough decision....I love the 6.0 and AWD though, but it does have some rust underneath which worries me. The 4.8 didnt seem to drive to bad and the crew cab is pretty nice. I will be deciding on Monday hopefully. :fingersx: