2005 Silverado Ss Awd

obrien07

black 2005 silverado SS awd 125000 mi. loaded out power memory heated seats, sunroof, buttons on steering wheel, 6 disc factory cd player, has over 3000 accessories! . k&n cold air intake, bbk 80mm throttle body, jba shorty headers, custom pcm tune, flowmaster mufflers, 3" cowl hood, (factory hood goes with it) halo ring headlights (factory headlights go with it ) LLOYD custom floor matts lowered 2" front and back and tinted taillights . great truck oil changed every 3000 mi. using only mobile 1 oil and wix filter or acdelco. just put a 300 $ hub assembly on the front left the only reason im selling the truck is because i have had it 2 years and im tired of it all i want is payoff for the truck nothing more i'll take the hit for the accessories . will be happy to answer any questions you have just call 256-302-5839 or for more pics i can email them [email protected] . YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER TRUCK FOR THE MONEY !!!!!

post-18267-039158700 1294268665_thumb.jpg

post-18267-093747500 1294268688_thumb.jpg