Wtd 373 Or 410 Gears..

natalie

hey lookn for 373 or 410 gears but would like 410'S tho..

you have an ss 2wd correct? So from what i know, you already have 3.73's...

do you care about having somewhat good topend? if so, i wouldnt recommend 4.10's

my bad i just saw you have a clone

Edited by motiv8er (see edit history)

do you care about having somewhat good topend? if so, i wouldnt recommend 4.10's

current i have a single cab with a 6.0... an im lookn to have good top end n take off... an

drivevability if i drive out of state... what would u recommond...

current i have a single cab with a 6.0... an im lookn to have good top end n take off... an

drivevability if i drive out of state... what would u recommond...

are you staying automatic? if so i recommend 3.73's. I have an 01 rcsb with 3.73's and it takes off good(i recently bought falken 452's they make a world of a difference when hooking cause they are sticky tires), topend is still good for me.

do you know what gears you have right now?

are you staying automatic? if so i recommend 3.73's. I have an 01 rcsb with 3.73's and it takes off good(i recently bought falken 452's they make a world of a difference when hooking cause they are sticky tires), topend is still good for me.

do you know what gears you have right now?

yeah 456 but thats cuz my truck had a lift wen i got it an it sucks on the freeway well me cuz i like to drive around.. lol

I am pulling the 3:73's out and going with a 4:56

hey bro if u want maybe we could work out something since i taking out my 456's out for 410 or 373 deppends on wats better for me... i mean i still want take off but also topend...

I have the 4.10s with a 28 tall tires and can still hit 139 with the converter locked in 3rd gear. and it gets to 139 pretty damn fast

Another truck on here has the 4.10s and the stock size tire, i saw his go 148 but it took a while past 142 or so.

I wouldn't fear the 4.10s at all, but i would hate to have the 3.73s.

with the 4.10s i would expect better city MPG but worse highway. The 4.10s will also be easier on the converter stall if you go with a cam, also get you to your cams sweet spot faster.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

hey bro if u want maybe we could work out something since i taking out my 456's out for 410 or 373 deppends on wats better for me... i mean i still want take off but also topend...

That would be awesome but I'm going to Korea in a month and won't be around bro.

I have the 4.10s with a 28 tall tires and can still hit 139 with the converter locked in 3rd gear. and it gets to 139 pretty damn fast

Another truck on here has the 4.10s and the stock size tire, i saw his go 148 but it took a while past 142 or so.

I wouldn't fear the 4.10s at all, but i would hate to have the 3.73s.

with the 4.10s i would expect better city MPG but worse highway. The 4.10s will also be easier on the converter stall if you go with a cam, also get you to your cams sweet spot faster.

:omg: 139! holy hell lol