Customer Bringing Back The Shine On An '82 Camaor

Just thought I'd share... my first car was an '87 so that generation of Camaro will always be near and dear to my heart. Just thought I'd share some pretty impressive results on some almost 30 year old paint.

Hey guys' date=' just decided to post up a few pics of my uncles 84 camaro that has been parked for a long time now. Hopefully i find time to do the whole car, ut for now i just wanted to show my uncle what the final product will look like one day.

So i worked on a section of about 12x18 just behind the t-bars (which i love on these cars)

For some reason you can't really see the improvement from each step after the s&h it didn't translate very well. I took all the pictures with no flash because the flash always glares and hides the swirls. So just try and focus on the clarity of the light in the ceiling should make it a bit easier.

Nothing special, just wanted to share with you guys.

Washed the area, clayed and wiped down with 50/50 isopropyl

[img']http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx183/J-RSX-S/84%20camaro%20paint%20gets%20an%2085/1AfterClay.jpg[/img]

Two passes with the S&H, if you look carefully you can see the faintest of spider webs under the light.

2After1PassOfCompound.jpg

Two passes of FMP and one pass of Revive.

3After1PassOfPolish.jpg

One pass of MSW

52PassesOfSealant.jpg

Then Final product after one pass of BG and one pass of Americana (when i do the whole car, i will wait the 24 for the MSW)

81PassOfWax.jpg

92PassesOfWax.jpg

Thanks for viewing guys and girls. Just another man in his grandmothers garage productions.............haha i just had to junkman!! with a grandma twist.