Had A Few Request For Pics

Here is the pics some of yall PM'd me about so as promised pics yall requested AVH-P4200DVD installed I dont have many I need to upload some from my phone soon as I do I will add them

SDC10071.jpg

SDC10075.jpg

a22129a6.jpg

sub box with 8" solobarac

SDC10078.jpg

Just for fun playing around the other day could get a good one a MP showed up lol and told me to leave

b0325854.jpg

434bc253.jpg

SS at the baby shower

SDC10500.jpg

SDC10501.jpg

SDC10503.jpg

SDC10505.jpg

CAI, excuse my engine bay its in shambles getting custom engine covers soon as I get home

00b81335.jpg

f767aad5.jpg

716845c4.jpg

Thanks yall hope this is what yall were wanting to see if there is more just let me know, like I said I will add more pics of the h/u asap

Justin

Boy that makes me want to upgrade my HU. How much was everything you needed to do the install?

A friend hooked me up I only paid cost for it all so I couldnt give a retail price but I only had to pay $380 for everything

awesome pics man pepsicheer.gif

when did you get new rims justin?

They are a friends Chris (BGRD1) he wanted to see if it made a diffrence putting my 22's on so we swapped for a couple weeks

A friend hooked me up I only paid cost for it all so I couldnt give a retail price but I only had to pay $380 for everything

Wow 380 for everything. I paid that just for the head unit.. I just paid around 200 for the rest of the parts needed. Now just waiting to go to my buddies house to install it..

But the truck and everything looks sick

Im Thinking about the same Unit, Last Month Crutchfield had it for $450 for everything but now its back to $549 for everything.

I found it on This site for $426 with everything Sonic Electronix

I have not decided If Im going to buy one yet seeing is I just got a new Tahoe and I need new Tires for the SS come spring. Im Going to Get the AVH-3200BT and its about $360 with everything (thats if I get it). It has a smaller screen but it has BlueTooth built in

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Yea I couldnt pass up on the deal got to love a good conect that price was including ipod cable and the other junk cant remember what all else I got too