Hid

feece08

Definatly worth the switch and ddm tuning is wat a lot of guys run with on here. Not to expensive for them either. Ddmtuning.com

X2 I have had no issues with mine got the 35w 8000k

272f8241.jpg

SDC10069.jpg

I just bought highs and lows from DDM and the build quality looks very good for the price point. My aftermarket headlights seem to take H1 bulbs though, so I haven't gotten a chance to put them in. Have a new full set of headlights coming since I have cracked bumper lights anyway, so I should hopefully have them in next weekend. Based on just what I have looked at though I would recommend the kits from them.

X2 I have had no issues with mine got the 35w 8000k

272f8241.jpg

SDC10069.jpg

is X2 a type of system by DDM? im finding alot of XENON..good Bad? and theres alot of price differences between 20-150? i just have stock so is there anything in perticular i should be searching for?

is X2 a type of system by DDM? im finding alot of XENON..good Bad? and theres alot of price differences between 20-150? i just have stock so is there anything in perticular i should be searching for?

No X2 means I agree with the other person or times 2.

Xenon are one of the best but I am not rich and DDM Tuning has life time warranty and I was very skeptical about DDM but I talked with them over the phone and they told me the warranty process so I went with them. I figured for the price if I have any issues with them I would just bite the bullet and get Xenon's but I got high & low beams for $73 shipped. Over all they are good and I have had mine for 2 years now and no issues.

Ddm tuning is the way to go, but make shur u get the slim ballas with the 55watt bulb

I had three sets of DDM's HIDS on my truck (low beam 55w 8k, DRL 35w 6k and reverse lights 55w 6k) I wouldn't get the slim ballast as they tend to go out sooner. I would just stick with the 55w raptor kit.

2010-12-31_18-16-42_985.jpg

2011-01-05_18-26-56_566.jpg

2011-01-05_18-26-37_736.jpg

I had three sets of DDM's HIDS on my truck (low beam 55w 8k, DRL 35w 6k and reverse lights 55w 6k) I wouldn't get the slim ballast as they tend to go out sooner. I would just stick with the 55w raptor kit.

2010-12-31_18-16-42_985.jpg

2011-01-05_18-26-56_566.jpg

2011-01-05_18-26-37_736.jpg

what kit did you use for your DRL's

H13. It didn't seal well so I used some black rtv sealant.

Bamf got any pics of your DRL's. I have high beam HID's but I never use them though of moving them down but got to figure it out

Bamf got any pics of your DRL's. I have high beam HID's but I never use them though of moving them down but got to figure it out

I actually don't have any pics anymore. I actually kinda like the look of the amber DRLs. I'm pretty sure that your 9005 bulbs wont fit in your DRL's. Do you have a DDM kit? if so you can order a new H13 bulb for $12 plus shipping. I've been debating if I want to do HID's in my DRLs again. If I do I want to get the color changing LED turn signal bulb from V-Leds. (When your parking light are on they light up bright white. When you turn your turn signal on they light up amber so that you are legal)

• 3 weeks later...