Got Pulled Over Today!

Chadz

So i ran my truck through the lazer wash today to get all the salt of..So i figure when i pull out on the road ill give it a little gas and dry her off.... So as i am crusing down the road i see red and blue lights come running up on me...i already knew i was done so i stopped and waited....He comes up to my truck and says "u know why i pulled you over''? NO sir i dont, well you were speeding! Really? Yea 56 in a 40, sorry officer, so then he asks me how dark my windows are uh 35%, how dark? ok i think they are 20%, i also have a windshield strip about 5% needless to say thats got to come off with the repair order..On to the taillights i have the led taillights in but i put 3 coats of night shades on them On the bright note i got a warning for the speed ...........Any how just needed to vent lol now ill go have a beer i think

Yea, some thing like that happin to me on may 5, and no i wasent riddin and burning rubber or stuff like that, i was comin from my GF house and almost hittin the freeway bam i get pulled over the first thing speeding, but he siad no ur windows, our 2 dark 35%ok wut ever, now thire rear 5% driver and pass 20% and front 20%.

Knock on wood and have some luck.

• 1 month later...

Well a lillte updat here....As stated before i was pulled over for tint...So a few weeks go bu and time was running out to get my repair order signed..I call up my buddy who is a county cop ans ask if he knows any state police that would be able to sign my ticket without me taking the tint off....He said he would be able to singn it for me so i was like sweet... So i let him sign it send it to state police,and what ya know they write a duplicate ticket and mail it back to me.. So now i have to take it off one way or another and get it inspected:censor: :censor::banghead: ...So i need some opinions iam gettin the same on the 2 front which is 25% and rite now i have a 5% strip which is about 8'' long.. But was wondering if anyone has their whole windshield tinted,and if so can u post picts....Thanks

some people just have better luck than others lol. my friend has his tail lights tinted and limo tint, when he gets pulled over its usually because of his loud music. me on the other hand. get pulled over (in mexico) and get the scare of my life trying to figure out if i got pulled over by REAL cops or real cops that moonlight as 'sicarios' at night lol

yea man gotta love maryland although ive never got pulled over and harrassed by the cops. I had an angel with me one day i was doing 82 in a 55 and cop pulled me over and just gave me a vebal warning i was in my car which had 20% tint the whole way around didnt say a word about it. Also i used to know people that would sign off for you but all have gone on to do other things now

In these situations, I find it easier to just be honest with the cops. That way they have no reason to be dicks and they just usually give me a warning or let me off easy... Playing stupid just makes them mad, and gives them more reason to harass you since it becomes a "he said, cops said" B.S. and when you play that game, YOU will loose.

In these situations, I find it easier to just be honest with the cops. That way they have no reason to be dicks and they just usually give me a warning or let me off easy... Playing stupid just makes them mad, and gives them more reason to harass you since it becomes a "he said, cops said" B.S. and when you play that game, YOU will loose.

:withstupid: YEP...usually if you're not playing stupid I just write you for what I pulled you for. If you play dumb or give me attitude, well then I just write you for more. Unless I'm doing drug or dui interdiction though, you're probably getting a ticket unless you have a REALLY GOOD excuse!! And I don't know the laws for Maryland, but in Georgia it's illegal to tint your windshield period. You might just wanna check on that before you tint it.

i mean no disrespect to all who go through a drive thru car wash but why don't you guys take the time to actually dry your vehicle with a towel or something, it saves that kind of trouble, and you don't get those dry spots on your car after!?!!

If I want to be pulled over, I drive the Honda! I have even been pulled over while not even in the car. Went inside co-op to buy chicken feed and other goodies and come outside with cops surrounding my car. The rebel in me thought I should just drop the feed and take off running but they were asking people in the parking lot if they knew who pulled up in this car.They said their partner seen me street racing with another Honda and had it on film from his squad car.I said" I have owned Honda's all my life and I can guarantee there was none around me on the trip up Hwy 49. At that time I still had my B-Swapped CR-SEX and said "If I wanted to race sir, I would just take my other car to the track." I was with 58 year old man for Christ sakes. He told them he wanted to see proof or to stop harassing us. After Rich start getting loud with the cops, they told me they just wanted us to be safe and to have a good day.

I was pissed off at this point that they falsely accused us and were leaving without even checking my License or Insurance. I said "officer you don't need my license or social to check who I am" ,as he was getting in his car.He just shook his head no and proceeded on. I could of had warrants or been an escaped convict. They thought they were gonna get Paul Walker and Vin Diesel. Instead, got my goofy ass and a old red neck. I literally lost count how many times I have been pulled over in the Honda and have yet to in the BMW or SS. I'm sure once my leg heals, the first day out I will get a ticket, but that's just my luck.dunno.gif

Well got it taken off :thumbsdown::jerk: ..Now its like riding around in a fish bowl...The state trooper even said i had a nice lookin truck and said i bet it looked good with tint...But anyhow i guess no one has their eitire windshiled done... i had a 5% strip that was about 3 inches lower than that avs1 mark or whatever it is in the upper right hand corner...Just pondering around on new ideas dont want to ruin the SS tho.....Any picts would help thanks

Well got it taken off :thumbsdown::jerk: ..Now its like riding around in a fish bowl...The state trooper even said i had a nice lookin truck and said i bet it looked good with tint...But anyhow i guess no one has their eitire windshiled done... i had a 5% strip that was about 3 inches lower than that avs1 mark or whatever it is in the upper right hand corner...Just pondering around on new ideas dont want to ruin the SS tho.....Any picts would help thanks

50% on windshield.

http://i52.tinypic.com/sn2via.jpg

5% on sides/back

http://i54.tinypic.com/2jbhbc.jpg