Ss Bumper Covers And Brake Ducts (Fiberglass)

crazybuffalocb

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

are the ducts the same exact specs as oem cause they look alittle wierd on the truck. Great deal since gm wants somethign like 130 to 150 for factory made.

As for the bumper, would get one but im too far away and since you wont ship couldent work. For anyone else looking for covers, ebays got some good deals, just got one for 228 already primed and shipped. just to help anyone who is not in KY.

• 1 month later...

hey, had a lot of people asking about brake ducts lately, so i talked to my buddy today, said he would do them for 50 a pair for those who are interested, they fit really well, but come with no holes drilled, nor any grilles. I personally glassed my foglight housings in to the back of them and eliminated a ton of misc bracketry.

He is also still doing the bumper covers as well if anyone wants one of those, 150, no brackets required for them, mine is screwed on the metal bumper in the wheel well and have never had any issues with it. 150 on the covers.

Will ship the brake ducts, local pick up only on the covers.

spoke with u months ago. Do u still make the brake ducts? Would like to buy a.s.a.p. Already bought a mOney order.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...