I Have A Silverado Ss2

Silverad0 SS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok i will tomorrow afternoon. under all the SS's symbols it says ''silverado SS2'' my a.c. is digital, i have onstar and my whole door is leather. those were the only differences we found between my SS and his.

Sounds like mine but I have more than that from the factory I have every option except sunroof. Not sure if it was stock or not but it had a factory nav head unit when I got it.

You do not have a SS2 there was no such thing ever made unless you have a clone or it's just a sticker. My dad has a Chevrolet dealership and he use to work with GM performance division and he said it too no such thing.

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

yeahh but my title says ''silverado SS2'' explain that too me?

Not trying to make you mad or sound like a jerk so please don't take it the wrong way but I got to see it to believe it

Not trying to make you mad or sound like a jerk so please don't take it the wrong way but I got to see it to believe it

its cool man lol i wasnt either but they do have camaro ss2's also and ive heard of trail blazzer ss2's as well

yeahh but my title says ''silverado SS2'' explain that too me?

First ... Post up some pics of the truck.

Second ... Scan in your "Title" so we can see

... Then the fine SSS.com member base here will explain everything to you.

Sad to say, there is no such thing as an "Silverado SS2" ... Mostlikely a typo from who ever filled out your Title at the registry, as I am assuming you are not the first owner of this truck.