Magnaflow

Miller812

Well I brought my truck into lisacs tire shop today to have them throw my magnaflow muffler on that I got from 2bfast because there were no exhaust shops open today. Anyways I dropped it off and they said about an hour. I get a call about 45 minutes later thinkin it was done I was all excited and they said it wouldn't work without running duals out the back. I didn't want duals from them because they can never seem to get tips to be equal. So inow I gotta wait to go to a guy that does wonders with exhaust here because hell actually be able to do it. I just thought id tell ya guys, I was kinda mad about it

that's wat I thought to. I think they just wanted to get more money outa me but instead lost my business. They said because on the exit of the stock muffler there offset (one higher then the other) that it would turn my tip into the ground and the only way they could do it was to dual it out.

Actually I know what they are talking about. When I did mine, I cut off my stock tailpipe after the 2-1 merge, then positioned the tip where I wanted it, then welded it. If I would not have cut it and rotated the dual out pipes the tip would be looking at the ground.

So there is some truth to their story, but I think it was more work than they wanted to do to it to make it right. Still not hard to do though.