Intercooler Pump Went Out

Then intercooler pump when out on my truck about a 3 weeks ago, and I've been having to run it since its my only vehicle. do you think it will ruin my magna charger if i keep running it like that? I've already orderd the part but it wont be here for a couple more days.

Then intercooler pump when out on my truck about a 3 weeks ago, and I've been having to run it since its my only vehicle. do you think it will ruin my magna charger if i keep running it like that? I've already orderd the part but it wont be here for a couple more days.

its ok i just wouldnt put it into boost....the old kits werent intercooled,also did u check the fuse before u ruled out the pump and magnusson's headquarters is right down the street they r in ventura

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)

its ok i just wouldnt put it into boost....the old kits werent intercooled,also did u check the fuse before u ruled out the pump and magnusson's headquarters is right down the street they r in ventura

Yeah I checked the fuse and even tried running direct power to it and it didnt work so i just figured the was the issue. Yeah I was thinking about driving down there but with my work schedule its pretty hard lately.. do you know of a good place where I can get my truck tuned? do you think they do it at magnusson?

Yeah I checked the fuse and even tried running direct power to it and it didnt work so i just figured the was the issue. Yeah I was thinking about driving down there but with my work schedule its pretty hard lately.. do you know of a good place where I can get my truck tuned? do you think they do it at magnusson?

they will only give out the tune that comes with the blower when u buy the kit new,,,its a pretty week one but good non the less especially if ur running pretty much stock (i.e. stock tranny)