408 Or 421 Stroker Dd

built04SS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me i'm using them as a vacuum port for the MAP sensor and a vacuum port for the EVAP. You could use the third a vacuum ref. for a fuel reg to increase your fuel pressure as you go WOT.

The 90mm already has a buyer, sorry man

here you can see the ports and one of the ports going to my MAP

100_3391.jpg

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

do you have a return system if so can you give me some pointers on how to hook my stuff back up when im done bc i dnt think i did that good the first time and can you email me some mor picks of the intake on how you got everything hooked up and all the vacum ports and stuff that will hlp me out a lot so i can hook up everything the RIGHT way when i put it back together ..... and how much does the elbow run........... my email is [email protected]

i can email them if you want or just post them here,

my new one cost 250 shipped

i assume you have billet rails so here is just one way to it, be easy throwing that "right way" stuff around.....i'm not going to admit i do anything the right way, i just found a way, LOL

in this pic you can see the way i ran the fuel supply line up the front of the intake. I choose to run the supply up to both rails so one rail can't ever get starved of fuel. If you run the gas through one rail and then into the next....it might(and its a long shot) get starved of fuel by the last injector.

100_3397.jpg

Here you can see the fuel supply coming into the front of each rail from the top view. You can also see the two outlets running into the fuel reg for the return style system.

100_3396.jpg

In this pic you can see the fuel outlets running in to the reg from the back view. You can also see the single line coming out the bottom of the reg for the return line.

100_3392.jpg

I ran the AN style fitting for the supply and return and put a ls1 fuel line adapter on the ends of them so i could still use the stock fuel lines and not have to cut the quick disconnects off.

I have custom brackets for the MAP and the purge soliniod so your going to have to find a way to run those to the npt ports on the back of the elbow. From what i know, most guys run a vacuum line to the map and hose clamp it on. And then most will tune out the EVAP and take it off.

In that back view picture you can also see the large barbed fitting on the right side of the intake, that is were i hook the brake booster into.

In this pic you can see the passenger side port coming off the side of the intake, that is were i run pcv to from the drivers side valve cover.

100_3393.jpg

the hose on the passenger side valve cover goes to a port i drilled and tapped into my intake tube for a fresh air supply.

Oh and yes those are nitrous ports on my intake as well, i just don't run a kit...yet

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)