Opinion On Color Choice!

natalie

hey fellas lookn to get opinion on choosing a color to paint my single cab ss clone, i was lookn on black just like the intimidator, my truck is blue at this point so im lookn on a OEM look for my single cab, now im thinking of red or white but flat white but these colors have to go with the oem grey ducks and, ss wheels.. which are grey or chrome dont to change the oem look, anyone has pic of ss clones... i seen a couple black so i want to go a different route...but they look really nice thanks hope get help!!!!

hey fellas lookn to get opinion on choosing a color to paint my single cab ss clone, i was lookn on black just like the intimidator, my truck is blue at this point so im lookn on a OEM look for my single cab, now im thinking of red or white but flat white but these colors have to go with the oem grey ducks and, ss wheels.. which are grey or chrome dont to change the oem look, anyone has pic of ss clones... i seen a couple black so i want to go a different route...but they look really nice thanks hope get help!!!!

flat white would be sick

If you want an oem look, like you mentioned in your post, white is not a good choice because a white SS was never made. It would look badass though. As far as oem color choices, you have arrival blue, victory red, onyx black or silver birch metallic.

If i was doing this i would use all 4 factory colors. Maybe a 2 tone for upper and lower separated by the 2 other colors with pin stripes.

Think about Black and Blue with red and silver pins stripes or Red and Silver with Black and Blue pin stripes..

I would love to do this with mine but i would really like to see my ideas on a real truck