Took The Ss Mudin!

Silverad0 SS

This site may need some changes to keep up with changing times, but the overall concept is dead on. Every now and then you're gonna get a jackass or two that can't help but say stupid things or wants to get their post count up by stirring the pot. It's a freedom of speech that MANY good members on this forum have fought to preserve. I for one have very little in the way of automotive knowledge and know-how to offer....it's just not what i grew up with. But, thanks to this forum, i'm learning things i'd have never known otherwise and I LOVE MY TRUCK :tear: as a result of it. Not to mention that i've either become friends with, or at least talked with, some really great people over the better part of 5+ years. I speak when i think i have something to contribute, sell or buy something when i can, and generally try to get along with others because of the enthusiast minded people that i have this connection with.

DO NOT MAKE MAJOR CHANGES TO ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS !! IGNORE THEM :M16: They'll get bored :jerk: and go away. Attention is what keeps them coming back for more.

Thank you Mike :cheers:

Very well put Sir!

No one says you cant, just dont come on here acting a fool posting ignorent shit

Exactly. Remember Silverad0 SS we talked about this before. You need to be careful what you say don't. Stir the pot.

Ss owners and non ss owners alike are all welcome on this site. We are all truck enthusiasts. If you want to go muddin in your SS that's fine its your truck just don't post it and brag about it like it is something cool. We don't like that kind of stuff.

If you have any questions on what you should or should not post just PM me. I have been around long enough to know what wil loss these guys off and what wont

wow guys, way to make the guy feel at home...ok so he took the SS muddin, and lets face it it was probly puddling to be honest.... but it is HIS truck he could set that bad boy on fire and i could car less. and my truck right now is probly got about 5 inches of pine straw in the bed and pine sap all over it, so does it make me a non SS enthusiast and dont deserve to be on the site? and what happend to if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.... now i know he made the lifted SS comment(lost a little bit with me there, lol) but doesn't mean you need to tell the dude to get off the forum for posting one topic that didnt sit right with some of you guys

heres my SS yall dont believe i have first pics in my girlfriends driveway and the second is at my house

thats an awfully nice looking truck to be beating it up mudding. you take care of her she'll take care of you cheers.gif

my truck right now is probly got about 5 inches of pine straw in the bed and pine sap all over it,

Did you make a thread telling everyone and their dog that you have 5 inches of pine straw and pine sap all over it? And brag on it to boot.......no. Hence my post about acting a fool and posting ignorent shit.

still the guy had a post that most of us dont care for doesnt mean you had to bite his head off about it

Part of it. Its like you and a group of buddies sitting around shootin the shit and one of them says something completly stupid. Your gonna call him out on it. Same concept bra

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

This is a prime example of a truck owner instead of an SSS enthusiast... which is what this site is turning into... sadly... :shakehead:

+1 more vote for a site name change from silveradoss.com to silverado.com

:withstupid: This forum went to total shit with in the last 3 years :yellow_loser:

I guess bottom line, it's his right to post things like this. But he's basically inviting opinion from the other members. I'd say he's getting what he wanted. I for one am not about to congratulate him on his mudding with an SS. I did some things that may have been stupid in the early days of owning an SS, but then I grew up... and the attention continues.

wow guys, way to make the guy feel at home...ok so he took the SS muddin, and lets face it it was probly puddling to be honest.... but it is HIS truck he could set that bad boy on fire and i could car less. and my truck right now is probly got about 5 inches of pine straw in the bed and pine sap all over it, so does it make me a non SS enthusiast and dont deserve to be on the site? and what happend to if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.... now i know he made the lifted SS comment(lost a little bit with me there, lol) but doesn't mean you need to tell the dude to get off the forum for posting one topic that didnt sit right with some of you guys

It isn't what he did, but his actions and attitude. He even said that he went home and cleaned it up, so that is not the problem...

Did you make a thread telling everyone and their dog that you have 5 inches of pine straw and pine sap all over it? And brag on it to boot.......no. Hence my post about acting a fool and posting ignorent shit.

:withstupid: