Wa G2G Location Change

Hey guys sorry but Travis had something come up and we cant use his shop now. I would still like to meet up but Griots is the only place I can think of unless you all give some ideas. Again sorry about this I need some imput from yall.

Justin

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys sorry but Travis had something come up and we cant use his shop now. I would still like to meet up but Griots is the only place I can think of unless you all give some ideas. Again sorry about this I need some imput from yall.

Justin

How about a large unused parking lot in smokey point Wa. Votes? Groits would be good too. I can travel. What is groits and what is the address?

Edited by onebluess (see edit history)

we have had a meet at Griots before its by the Tacoma Mall on 38th ave. Here is the address 3333 S 38th Street Tacoma, WA 98409 they have a hugh parking lot and there is enough room for all of us. Plus they have some cool stuff to keep the ss clean :)

http://www.griotsgarage.com/category/about%20us/tacoma.do?code=PPC07&ctt_id=8419692&ctt_adnw=Google&ctt_ch=ps&ctt_entity=kw&ctt_cli=10x20010x10860x356985&ctt_kw=griots%20tacoma&ctt_adid=6854382391&ctt_nwtype=search&gclid=CLbt8PvXyaYCFYXD7QodeyBsHw

we have had a meet at Griots before its by the Tacoma Mall on 38th ave. Here is the address 3333 S 38th Street Tacoma, WA 98409 they have a hugh parking lot and there is enough room for all of us. Plus they have some cool stuff to keep the ss clean :)

http://www.griotsgarage.com/category/about%20us/tacoma.do?code=PPC07&ctt_id=8419692&ctt_adnw=Google&ctt_ch=ps&ctt_entity=kw&ctt_cli=10x20010x10860x356985&ctt_kw=griots%20tacoma&ctt_adid=6854382391&ctt_nwtype=search&gclid=CLbt8PvXyaYCFYXD7QodeyBsHw

sounds good. Post a date and ill be there.

post-17446-091637000 1295578888_thumb.jpg

Im down for any time really just let me know whats good for yall. I would like to do the coffee and cars so I will try 10:00am myself and hang out till every one else shows