Oem Alarm Transmitter Remote Control

himata13

i have 2 OEM alarm transmitter remote controls; they are in their original bags and never been opened or used. i tried getting my money bag from the dealer but i do not have the receipt and they won't give my money back. i got these when i bought the truck from an independent dealer and they gave these to me to get the installed but i went and installed a remote starter on my truck. these usually go for $65 a piece; let's do $100 for both and shipped or Best Offer.

let me know

i have 2 OEM alarm transmitter remote controls; they are in their original bags and never been opened or used. i tried getting my money bag from the dealer but i do not have the receipt and they won't give my money back. i got these when i bought the truck from an independent dealer and they gave these to me to get the installed but i went and installed a remote starter on my truck. these usually go for $65 a piece; let's do $100 for both and shipped or Best Offer.

let me know

Whats the GM part # on the remotes?