Playin' In The Snow Again

O2 WS6 TA

It's that time again, when I leave the sunshine state to go play in the snow a bit... The first few pics are in Murphy, NC where a friend offered us a spectacular cabin for tha free- Trouble was, Murphy SUCKS. So, after only one night, we rolled out thru Cherokee via 441 and into Gatlinburg where we scored yet another cabin (this one not so cheap, LOL) Regardless, the truck looks like hell in some of the pics, but rest assurred I washed it promptly after battling 441 and Newfound Gap and the snow. Here are a few just for ya'll (since the wife already remarked about how could I need any more pics of the "damn truck" haha) I have 3 more days before we head home, I'm sure there will be more. ;)

Sorry for the retarded sizes, my internet is spotty at best, I'll resize them asap.

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

They're Gibsons, IIRC got 'em thru Summit. I'm still on the fence with them, at the time I felt they were the best to compliment the theme of the front ducts... I may change it up soon and tuck the pipes just prior to the bumper at the rear flanks '66-67 Chevelle SS style.

Awesome pics Travis! I miss the snow too. i was in Indiana for a few days in January and loved it. My Uncle's house is basically a big log cabin like the one you stayed it, it was gorgeous! Didn't have time for any fun though :( Why so sad to be back in Florida biggrinjester.gif

Yep, 420's. Best I can tell, they do fine in the semi-wet slush, they cleaned pretty well in the more chunky stuff. Like every Nitto I've owned (and let me say, that's a lot) they flatspot like a mofo when the truck sits, which is a few weeks at a time. Figure on literally 50 miles or better before they begin to smooth out.