New V-Leds Blinkers And Drl'S

So I bought two pairs of the 3157 v-leds type 2 bulbs witch are 6k white when on and then amber when blinking. I put them in and bought a led lighting control module from napa (part # lm487? Witch made them blink normal but they do not shine white when just on. Wat else do I gotta do to get them to work?

So I bought two pairs of the 3157 v-leds type 2 bulbs witch are 6k white when on and then amber when blinking. I put them in and bought a led lighting control module from napa (part # lm487? Witch made them blink normal but they do not shine white when just on. Wat else do I gotta do to get them to work?

You shouldn't have to do anything. They should be plug in play. First I would check the fuse to your blinkers then if that doesn't work I would try flipping the bulbs around. Then if that didn't work I would call the company.Chevy_anim.gif

Ok ill try to flip the bulbs around and I'm sure all the fuses are good but ill check them to. Also I noticed before these my tail lights only lit up down the middle on running lights and now its the side ones to( there led ones) also I noticed that the blin ker arrows on dash have a little light behind them now in the dark. Also I was on the website and there was a guy with an 06 silverado that just has them in his blinkers and all he did was wired in load resistors and they worked. The box I got is the same thing tho isn't it?

I checked all my fuses and all are good. The drls work but on the amber, the turn signls work but just won't light up on regular parking light. I have not touched the wires at all. All I did was replace the blinker modual under the dash with one that supports leds witch made them blink normal. I tried switchin the bulbs around and they didn't work at all. When I plug them in with the parking lights turned on they flash white but won't stay on. :banghead:

That's the plan but I figured I would just try and get the one workin first lol. Did he need to get another plug with the 3 wires comin out of it cause I noticed the drl only has two.

Yea I think he did. You can find one at a junk yard or it might not be that much to buy from a dealer.

Cool thank you for the good info. I'm actually headin to junkyard here in a few to pull a deck out of a prelude so ill try and get a pair of plugs to. As for my light problem I thin k the box I got from napa is screwed up so they have another on e that'll be here in the morning. It clicks a lot while driving lol