Ebay Rotors?

KDavis04ss

How much dose something like this cost? Everything you need.

ive ran rotorpros on customers truck (recently changed a set after 8 months being warped) and r1concepts is a great brand along with the posi quiet pads. They have the eline rotors which are more but better quality. For front/rear slotted e line rotors along with posi quiet pads prob around 450 shipped. call steven there tell him tony sent yah from the tbssowners.com forum he will give you a better deal.

I would love to have a set but I have no idea on how to install these. My stock set up on my SS sucks. I should just take a trip to San fran and have you throw on a set and lower my SS at the same time. :pepsicheer:

the rotors arent hard to install at all thing is i get the rotors and clean them up and then spray them let them sit for a day or 2 to fully dry. to paint the rotors/calipers and install about 4 hours.

its two bolts. slide the caliper off the rotor and pull the rotor off then slide the new rotor back on and bolt the caliper back down. and PUMP THE BRAKES when you done.

edit: saw you got drums in the rear. yeah there big and ugly and can be a bitch to mess with.

Edited by KDavis04ss (see edit history)

its two bolts. slide the caliper off the rotor and pull the rotor off then slide the new rotor back on and bolt the caliper back down. and PUMP THE BRAKES when you done.

edit: saw you got drums in the rear. yeah there big and ugly and can be a bitch to mess with.

so the back drums are that easy to change too

Just last week I added the irotors off of ebay to my truck. It was the slotted/drilled rotors, ceramic pads and 5 braided lines for $440 delivered. VERY happy with the results. I can not believe how much more responsive the pedal is. Not sure how much were the braided lines vs. the rotors. I love how the truck stops now!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully Norcal sees this. This is an old thread I started a while back. First off, Rustoleum has about 6 different kinds of paint. lol. I didn't get the cheapest rustoleum in the white can I got the silver can thats about 5 bucks a can. I got to reading the label before painting the rotors and it says dont use on anything that gets 200 degrees. Do rotors get that hot? I want to make sure I got the right semi gloss rustoleum. It says Professional high performance enamel on the can. Hope someone can tell me Im good to go. Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

They have a high heat anti rust paint.I think that's the one to use.I don't think the semi gloss has any difference as far as how it works so I wouldn't let that hold you back on what one to use.As usual it wouldn't hurt to call the manufacturer.

Hopefully Norcal sees this. This is an old thread I started a while back. First off, Rustoleum has about 6 different kinds of paint. lol. I didn't get the cheapest rustoleum in the white can I got the silver can thats about 5 bucks a can. I got to reading the label before painting the rotors and it says dont use on anything that gets 200 degrees. Do rotors get that hot? I want to make sure I got the right semi gloss rustoleum. It says Professional high performance enamel on the can. Hope someone can tell me Im good to go. Thanks,

Edited by Warden (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know the difference between the r1concepts eline slotted rotors and their premium series slotted rotors? to me it looks like they coat the rotor hat and cooling vents and charge $80 more? just trying to figure out which ones to go with.