2003 Chevy Silverado Ss For Sale!

elliottss34

2003 chevy silverado SS, Like new, only 99,000 miles garage stored. 1500 SS, V-8 6.0 ls1 liter engine. awd. Ext. Cab. 6 changer CD player, cruise control, automatic transmission, air condition, all wheel drive, keyless entry, fully loaded, to many extras to list asking 14,500 obro. contact me at 713-2291 thanks

t675t5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot believe no one has bought this truck yet.... :sigh:

I think the age of these trucks probably hurts them being sold fast. People now see an 8 yr old truck and don't want to pay $14k. Plus gas keeps going up and these trucks require high octane(91 or 93) gas.

I think the age of these trucks probably hurts them being sold fast. People now see an 8 yr old truck and don't want to pay $14k. Plus gas keeps going up and these trucks require high octane(91 or 93) gas.

yeaa good point

but even at that these trucks a great on durability. I've seen many of them go well past 200k miles

and even with most of these trucks being 8+ years old. most of them on the streets still look brand new.

gas is a killer nowadays tho.. lol. gona hit $4 for sure this summer where i'm from