Pic Request For Fog Lights?

BlkSSnCpt

i plan on installing some fogs on the SS but i'm sure how i'm gonna mount them... i got them off of my bro's 04 Tahoe before he traded it in, they're the OEM fogs... anyways, can u guys post up ur mounts/brackets please...

thnx in advance...

-Rob

KP ur setup is VERY similiar to wat i want to do with my future setup, i actually wanted to install a TBSS lower grill and actually went to the dealer priced it but ofcourse the grill on the TB is short then ours... anyways; do u have pics of the back side of the fogs??? a pics of the mounts??? i've never seen the underside of a TBSS bumper so i dont know how their foglight setup looks like... any addition pic would REALLY REALLY help...

can the fogs be bought seperately??? or does it have to be bought as a whole assembly with the lower grill???

-Rob

Hey John that looks really good!! How much would you estimate the parts for that install?

And Rob I thought about the same thing a while back with the TB lower grill. I always wondered if it would fit into our lower grill or not. Oh well, time to come up with something else.

Hey John that looks really good!! How much would you estimate the parts for that install?

And Rob I thought about the same thing a while back with the TB lower grill. I always wondered if it would fit into our lower grill or not. Oh well, time to come up with something else.

yeah i was actually thinking about molding them in to the stock grill on the truck because it looks so clean on the TBSS, but i figured it would look just as good behind the grill and a little more stealth...

-Rob

Molding them into the grill would probably look good, and I agree, the TBSS look is very clean. I haven't thought about this approach at all. I started looking up parts and this doesn't look to be cheap at all!

actually when i went to the dealer i remember the grill was only like $40-$50, IIRC... depending on weather i can figure out the brackets i MIGHT still mod the TBSS grill and an SSS grill together, would be a nice little project...

-Rob

The fogs behind the lower center grill are something I never thought of but DAMN they look good all hidden back there. I remember from another project Hella has a black lens series.... Hmmmm

yea its wat i've alwasy wanted to do but was always affraid to try and mount them and wire them up and so on and so forth... but yeah Hella definately has some real nice sets, and their output is GREAT for how small they are... little pricey but definatly worth it imo...

-Rob