U2-55 24 Inch Wheel Want Pics

miketaylor4

Can somebody show the ss with 24 u2-55 wheels or bigger or smaller trying to find a good look.

Here is a pic of my truck when I had 22 inch U2-55 wheels. They look very nice, but I would honestly recommend staying away from them. The quality of the chrome is not that great and it took 6 inch strips of weights to balance the wheels. The truck rode like crap the whole time I had them. I know they are very affordable but you get what you pay for. Maybe you'll have better luck with them if you get them. I think they now carry a flat black 24 inch version.

post-15329-059934300 1296500465_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of my truck when I had 22 inch U2-55 wheels. They look very nice, but I would honestly recommend staying away from them. The quality of the chrome is not that great and it took 6 inch strips of weights to balance the wheels. The truck rode like crap the whole time I had them. I know they are very affordable but you get what you pay for. Maybe you'll have better luck with them if you get them. I think they now carry a flat black 24 inch version.

Agree. Its a very inexpensive wheel that people jump on it right away. Here in Texas everyone has them.

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, i have them and they are very hard to keep balanced and i have noticed the chrome is starting to look bad. If only i had known a couple years ago when i got them, now i just need to find somehting else within somewhat of a budget.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had these on the Tahoe for quite a while.. Looks like this has become a popular wheel. Not sure what everyone is paying for there setups but I bought these 3-4 years back (wheels 24" and tires less then 3k) Roger

25424240001_large.jpg

25424240006_large.jpg

tahoe looks sick but lets see that impalafingersx.gif