New 22X10 Boyd Coddingtons

KDavis04ss

I went and picked these up this weekend. Boyd Coddingtons 22x10. The tires are 285/35/22s which are way too small. Thinking of going up to 305/40. I was going to wait till I got the right size tire or at least lower it before I put the wheels on but I couldn't resist. Heres some crappy pics with my cell phone.

boyds2.jpg

Boyds.jpg

Your KIDDING me? I saw your truck at the Buffalo Wild Wings by target a few weeks ago. even took a picture of it. LOL seeing your truck with the 22" replicas had my dieing to get a set. I took the pictures at the Parkers gas station/car wash on 341

Your KIDDING me? I saw your truck at the Buffalo Wild Wings by target a few weeks ago. even took a picture of it. LOL seeing your truck with the 22" replicas had my dieing to get a set. I took the pictures at the Parkers gas station/car wash on 341

so that was your truck with the stock silvy wheels? i thought i recognized where you took the pics just couldnt put my finger on it. ya me and a few friends go to that buffalo wild wings almost every weekend, its so addicting!! that and the wee pub.

so that was your truck with the stock silvy wheels? i thought i recognized where you took the pics just couldnt put my finger on it. ya me and a few friends go to that buffalo wild wings almost every weekend, its so addicting!! that and the wee pub.

Yeah that was me. Im Embarrassed you even seen my truck like that. I Hated them Wheels but sold my chrome SS wheels about a month ago. and with all the rain we was getting I wasn't even cleaning it. Yeah Wild Wings the wee pub and Ziggys on the Island are the hotspots in Brunswick. You going to school over at FLETC?

The Boyds = thumbsup.gif

Can you point me to where you guys are finding the best quality 22" replicas?

I've seen the ones on fleabay but am not in a rush - way too much snow on the ground and still coming.....

I believe Norcal sells them on here also.

sooooooooo jealous right now, saw a dude over on pt.net selling a set of these but my being broke and him not shipping killed my dreams :-(...

Truck looks fawking awesome tho...

-Rob

Yeah that was the set I picked up. I drove all the way to Washington D.C to pick them up. lol 10 hour ride one way. It was a bitch but worth every gallon of gas. every $310 worth haha. Its was a nice little mini vacation through with the Girlfriend.