Is It Bad For Me To Say I Kinda Like This Lifted Sss?

Pontiac1

hahahahaha you guys seriously need to get a life and grow up, is that all yall wanna do is talk shit behind a computer. seriously just grow the **** up and be a man. now watch all yall are gonna comment talking shit its funny to me so lets hear it????:yellow_loser:

hahahahaha you guys seriously need to get a life and grow up, is that all yall wanna do is talk shit behind a computer. seriously just grow the **** up and be a man. now watch all yall are gonna comment talking shit its funny to me so lets hear it????:yellow_loser:

lol

Here we go again :rolleyes:

Why is this loser still part of our family? Mods what has he contributed to make the site a better more informational place? All I've seen is him run his smart ass mouth.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Why is this loser still part of our family? Mods what has he contributed to make the site a better more informational place? All I've seen is him run his smart ass mouth.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

shut up lol ill contribute and be more informational by starting with this, get rid of those ugly ass rims.

Damn I wish you would join the Army and get in my unit. I promise you would hate life. Oh but your scared and won't contribute and snot nosed little punks like you are the reason this country is going to hell. Why don't you get a life and do something worth bragging about then you can talk all the smack you want. The day you have sacraficed your life to protect people you have never met or do a unselfish act then let's talk. Do us all a favor and just leave this site.

I for one will never help you or give advice you are rude and unappreciative of other people.

Who is with me to shun this kid. Lol

Damn I wish you would join the Army and get in my unit. I promise you would hate life. Oh but your scared and won't contribute and snot nosed little punks like you are the reason this country is going to hell. Why don't you get a life and do something worth bragging about then you can talk all the smack you want. The day you have sacraficed your life to protect people you have never met or do a unselfish act then let's talk. Do us all a favor and just leave this site.

I for one will never help you or give advice you are rude and unappreciative of other people.

Who is with me to shun this kid. Lol

Shun +1. Hey Top funny thing is I looked the punk up on FB and he talks about how he loves working on his truck and when I click on his pictures...the strangest thing...its a blue 90's model POS....interesting....

Shun +1. Hey Top funny thing is I looked the punk up on FB and he talks about how he loves working on his truck and when I click on his pictures...the strangest thing...its a blue 90's model POS....interesting....

mmmmmmmmm very interesting rofl