Led Conversion- Radio Help

i'm working on swapping out all of my interior lights to red leds but i cant find any pictures or post on how to do the factory bose radio. any suggestions or ideas on how to figure out whats positive/negative? Thanks in advance.

How hard is it to actually do this?

well i have my climate control, gauge cluster,airbag switch, dimmer switch, cargo lamp switch, and steering wheel controls done and its pretty time consuming, but not to hard if you have a pencil style soldering gun and some experience.

How hard is it to actually do this?

Its actually a lot easier than it looks. Just be careful when taking things apart. I'd have to say the headlight control switch was the hardest and a pain in the A$$. I must have taken it apart 10 different times but thats only because I'm sort of a perfectionist and fabricated 6 extra LED's. Be VERY care full when taking this apart! There are springs and parts that can and will fall out if you are not careful. Use the thread below. If it wasn't for this thread I would have never done it. Need any help let me know. pepsicheer.gif

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/59247-gauge-cluster-led-conversion/page__hl__led+gauge

• 2 weeks later...

Exact same thing i want to do. I just boufght a red SS and i've owned a few pontiacs and love the red interior lights.

i'm working on swapping out all of my interior lights to red leds but i cant find any pictures or post on how to do the factory bose radio. any suggestions or ideas on how to figure out whats positive/negative? Thanks in advance.