Fk Hemi

Silverad0 SS

fk hemi sent me a virus about a week ago, so i just wanted to tell that little bitch thank you, for every one on this site do not accept emails from him or open any links from him. ive got my computer in the shop and since i know who sent the virus (fk hemi) the computer guy said charges can be pressed against or some kinda legal issue stuff so ill see about all that, just wanted to give you guys a heads up and to watch out

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

You realy think that you got a virus from a PM from Him. Prove It. There are a million other ways to get a virus on the net, you really think it was from a PM from one guy on this site. You better have 100% proof before you start making claims like that and talking about pressing charges. How many websites do you visit in a day? how may emails do you recieve? how much crap do you download? You really think a PM from this site gave you a virus?

This is just another case of you running your mouth again, you need to stop starting shit with everyone on this site, its getting very annyoing!