Ipcw Led Tailights Do You Like?

Look into Recon tail lights. Some of the nicest ones i've found. Check my garage,theres a pic of these installed on my truck.

http://www.gorecon.com/product.php?pk=126&pname=Part-264173BK-SMOKED-LED-Tail-Lights-ChevyGMC-99-07&p_cat=44

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

I have those tails and I tinted them really dark. I like the way they light up and work but I can't stand the ugly box that sticks out for the reverse lights. It drives me crazy cause I like smooth. I am definatly going to get something new soon. As for the mega third brake light, I hate them they are just to much

Not a fan. I'd candy the lens out to a red that matches the truck... then you've got a solid red light that lights up really bright at night.

I had IPCW's on my TBSS, but they were smoked to death! They matched the rest of the truck and looked amazing!!

DSC_5400.jpg

i agree i think the led light pattern on them is nice but that bulge completely ruins it. i have led's on both my rigs and they look as good as factory when they are off because they are smoked. the nbs (03 -07 classic) silverado tails look the best , smoked or stock they are awesome . i wish they made them with led's . the lights i have also have a great light pattern for led's and have built in resistors so you dont get the anooying fast rice blink attack.

some pics

DSC03630.jpg

DSC03608.jpg