2006 Gmc Sierra Denali - Black, Loaded, Great Shape $17K

jck3120

Ordered a new 2011 Sierra Denali so my 06 has to go...it is Onyx Black with Gray leather interior. Has the Vortec Max 6.0L V8 with AWD, and 4.10 rear axle ratio. It is in excellent condition with no major marks, scratches, dings, etc. It has a set of 22" Devino chrome wheels with new tires that have ~5000 miles on them, a set of GMC Yukon take-off wheels with Goodyear AT's for the winter (currently on truck now), ARE black fiberglass tonneau cover, and a Corsa Sport catback exhaust. Front windows are also tinted 20% to match the rears. Also has Bose audio, power sunroof, heated front seats, and a 6 disc CD changer. Truck has 92k highway miles (I have a 100+ mile roundtrip commute to work everyday on I-75). Entire new set of brake pads and rotors put on maybe 7-8k miles ago. Oil changed every 3000-4000 miles. Always run 93 octane premium fuel. Leather interior always moisturized to avoid cracking. I am very picky about my vehicles and so it was always very well cared for. Non-smoker owned. Won't find a nicer one for the price. Call or email with any questions. (810) 444-6728

Asking $17,000...

Denali.jpg

Edited by 06SierraDenali (see edit history)

Here are some from yesterday with winter wheels on...Truck was washed 30 min prior to photos but it's unbelievably difficult to keep a black truck clean during February in Michigan. Not a huge fan of how the truck looks with the winter wheels but guess it saves the 22's...

frontleft.jpg

frontright.jpg

frontdriver.jpg

frontpass.jpg

dash.jpg

rearseat.jpg