Defending Chase

scooter3

So I was on my local Mustang sight and came across a thread about a race at Firebird on Feb 4th. It was posted by the guy that Chase ran with the red 99 Lightning. He wasn't really being too bad and said that he would have loved to had a closer race and knows Chase was having issues with his truck. But unfortunately others chime in who are brand loyal and start bad mouthing Chevy. So I stepped in and gave my 2 cents worth and also let this guy know that yes, Chase was having issues and that he was running at a different elevation that the truck is used too. I drive both a Chevy and Ford and hate brand loyalty. If it has an engine then I am all over it. I have never met Chace, but I got your back man!

Scott

So I was on my local Mustang sight and came across a thread about a race at Firebird on Feb 4th. It was posted by the guy that Chase ran with the red 99 Lightning. He wasn't really being too bad and said that he would have loved to had a closer race and knows Chase was having issues with his truck. But unfortunately others chime in who are brand loyal and start bad mouthing Chevy. So I stepped in and gave my 2 cents worth and also let this guy know that yes, Chase was having issues and that he was running at a different elevation that the truck is used too. I drive both a Chevy and Ford and hate brand loyalty. If it has an engine then I am all over it. I have never met Chace, but I got your back man!

Scott

iamwithstupid.gif I like your style! I'm the same way. I love all types of cars and trucks. I just love my truck the most Chevy_anim.gif

Yes Chase was having a small issue with his truck but would have smoked the lightning if it wasn't for the issue.

thats happend to me here.

a while back i posted about how i had beatin my friends rumble bee, and i remember some MOPAR guy came on and started, you know, 'talkin'.

to me its all fun and games as long as it does not go over 'the line', i have a ford for a DD (never thought i would had another ford lol) and it runs fine, ( although sometimes i do cuz at it for being a fordlol)but i love the SS.

what site is this anyways?

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

To each, his/her own I always say. It doesn't matter what people say about my almost bone stock truck.

I sold cars for 11 years, and I could drive anything I want to. But no other vehicle makes me as happy as my SS.

Long story short, my truck is me, and I am my truck, if that makes any sense.

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

the dude that ran chase had a low 10sec lightning, I think hit 10.2 on the last run I saw before we left. They were older guys and actually nice people who stopped over at chase's truck after the run. One thing for sure, Chase caught that lightning and was about to pull right by him and then his truck didn't shift into 3rd for some reason. That lightning was no joke though but only thing i can say is if chase didn't miss third I'm pretty sure he would of hit a low 10sec run fairly easily.