Jl Audio W3 6.5 In Oem Box ?

cody5788

I WANT TO GET SOME BUMP OUT OF MY TRUCK DONT WANT TO DO BOX UNDER THE SEATS AND DONT WANT TO SPEND THE $$$$ FOR THE STEALTH BOX . SO I WAS WONDERING IF I PUT A 6.5 W3 IN OEM BOX WITH A JL AUDIO 300 WATT AMP WOULD IT SOUND GOOD OR SHOULD I JUST DO THE STEALTH BOX ?? THX

Do the stealth box. Your not guna hardly tell a difference with the w3 6.5. One of my budys here tried it and I wasn't impressed specially for the money it cost and he wasnt either.he ended up doing the stealth anyways.

HOW DOSE THE STEALTH SOUND ?

HOW DOSE THE STEALTH SOUND ?

I also would like to get peoples opinions on how the stealthbox sounds as i am getting very close to buying one. I also am having a hard time trying to decide whether to buy the one with the 12 W3 or the 10 W6

imo. The stealth box sounds really good and adds a good bump to your truck. He had the 12 w3 and it sounded great. I've never herd the 10 w6 but if I were to get one I'd probably do the 10. I personally like tens better. I currently have a 12" pro box under my away with no sub or anything lol. It say in my last truck also. I got it on a trade with a buddy and never went any further with it lol. Not sure if I ever will either