Understanding The Ss

Brunswicks SS

See I think a lot of people get confused about what are trucks are all about. To me our trucks aren't made for all out speed and to run 8s. The way I understand the ss is its a very nice its not a speed truck. It has leather, it has awds, I like to see a srt 10 or lighting go through snow no prob. It can be made a very fast truck but its 3 tons ha not exactly the power to wight ratio winner. I love my truck I'm sure we all do but its a truck that kicks ass, speeds, hauls, tows, goes through snow, run at the track, haul the family. What's there not to love it does it all!!! Give the haters more reason we love our trucks!!

My kid turns 16 this year, and he's begging me to either give him mine (NOT going to happen) or to get him one of his own (we will see). I've always said the SS is not appropriate for kids, but my kid is different from most. He has a level of respect and care for the SS that parallels my own. As I said in another post, I can drive almost anything I want, but the SS is what I want to drive.

I bought the SS because it had the AWD (AWD or 4X4 is a must where i live) and more power than my 01 5.3L. plus its damn sexy lookin!!! I did not buy my SS to be a racing machine, but its fun to take it to the track and smoke cars on the street. Its never going to be a 10second truck but I really dont want it that way. Now once i pay it off i plan on doing a few more mods to make it faster

My kid turns 16 this year, and he's begging me to either give him mine (NOT going to happen) or to get him one of his own (we will see). I've always said the SS is not appropriate for kids, but my kid is different from most. He has a level of respect and care for the SS that parallels my own. As I said in another post, I can drive almost anything I want, but the SS is what I want to drive.

Awesome, Wish you were my dad! You should buy him a real POS at first, Like a 1974 Pinto rusted to hell. Make him drive it to school for a week then surprise him with an SS. I use to have a 81 Monte Carlo, half primer, half maroon, half rust that smoked like a bonfire.Everyone gave me hell at school.

lol its fun beating on mustangs vettes and camaros in a 5500 lb truck. not to mention all the 100k+ sports cars that ive put to shame. and it can also perform like a truck if the owner chooses (something mine has never done).

im only 20 years old and ive had my SS since i was 17. i had a 99 gmc yukon for a few months before i got it

my SS is an all around winner for me. it goes fast when i want it to, moves stuff when i need it to, runs all over cars when they wanna lose and turns heads everywhere i go. its everything i wanted in a truck. and i love it even more because its a 2WD and i can leave a nasty scratch on the road when ever i deem necessary. i feel like we suit each other!

wheni got my truck their were two other cars that i liked too. one was a dodge charger R/T and the other one was an SRT 10 night runner single cab. both where nice but it was something about the SS that made me whant it ( maybe the bright red paint lol)

Yea i knew before buying my SS that it was what i wanted. Was looking around for a good year before everything fell into place. Never ending changes so far on it, but thats how it goes when you pushing 435 to the wheels!lol sometimes i regret not having the 2WD...but not always practical whne in the snow. Plus the traction difference is HUGE!

post-21476-033857500 1297658817_thumb.jpg

I bought mine b/c I drove a Ford first :)

the comfort is great, the room will fit most families, the build(AWD, cladding, made out of house...) the Look with wheels and stance is in line with the 94-96 impala for damn close out of the box...

if Darth vader had a truck it would be a SSS!