Leather Uphostery

arturomoreno

ws thinking of redoing the interior and taking out the cloth cieling from the cabin of the truck and putting color matched leather and getting the tan plastic pieces charcoal and also doing the visors too. dont know if it was heard of and what you guys' takes would be.

Edited by artmoreno (see edit history)

ws thinking of redoing the interior and taking out the cloth cieling from the cabin of the truck and putting color matched leather and getting the tan plastic pieces charcoal and also doing the visors too. dont know if it was heard of and what you guys' takes would be.

My favorite combo has always been white exterior with black leather interior.

Have your headliner covered in Alcantara or Suede, then swap in the interior plastic graphite pieces from an SS?.

Sounds cool to me....

i looked up the alcantara suede, and wasnt really impressed with it, i mean it looks good and all, but that would be the only thing that is that material. im juat trying to have a consistency i guess. BUT to all the other guys out there that do have it or some variant, can you post pics so i can see what it looks like done so i can have a better opinion on it?

• 3 weeks later...