New Ss Emblem Placement

I just gotta make it more classy and not so stick on lookin or to auto zone ish lol. I just figured everyone has a shop man bowtie(witch I am not bashing I love them) just wanted to try something else. I think I have a pretty good idea on how to do it now. I'll keep ya guys posted on howe its goin and lookin and getting more opinions from all of you to. I do like the bowtie on vidalss's truck alot, its different witch is cool.

post pics or it didnt happen!

I just gotta make it more classy and not so stick on lookin or to auto zone ish lol. I just figured everyone has a shop man bowtie(witch I am not bashing I love them) just wanted to try something else. I think I have a pretty good idea on how to do it now. I'll keep ya guys posted on howe its goin and lookin and getting more opinions from all of you to. I do like the bowtie on vidalss's truck alot, its different witch is cool.

i think that the SS badge is just a little bit to big for the grill, if you couldf ind one thats the size of the one we have in our dash or maybe if you go 'hunting' at your local junkyard you can find something too. (youd be surprised at the stuff you can find, all it takes is a little bit of creativity)

sometimes it just takes a while to find the right combo.

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

i think that the SS badge is just a little bit to big for the grill, if you couldf ind one thats the size of the one we have in our dash or maybe if you go 'hunting' at your local junkyard you can find something too. (youd be surprised at the stuff you can find, all it takes is a little bit of creativity)

sometimes it just takes a while to find the right combo.

I agree, there definatly way to big for the grille. Hopefully someone has a dash one for sale soon. I want to try my idea out lol. My junk yards around her doesn't have anything newer then like a 99 lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya I just got the dash piece I ordered to do it with. Just gotta get the time to do it. I'm in the middle of remodeling my kitchen so it'll be a little while till I get the time do do it now.

Ya I just got the dash piece I ordered to do it with. Just gotta get the time to do it. I'm in the middle of remodeling my kitchen so it'll be a little while till I get the time do do it now.

hey maybe you could put one in your kitchen too :jester:

I wanted mine badged from the front as well. Probably a reason Shopman bowties are popular, they look correct IMO. +1 for not putting them upside down lol.

03ss005.jpg

Edited by Zebra (see edit history)