Dyno Pulls

Fireman31

Dan, you have the stock tires? Can't really see the tires in your video. If you have the chance watch the tires deform at high speed. Its scary looking. The dyno operator made me shut mine down early because he thought they were going to come apart at around 150MPH. My KDW's hardly change at all but the stockers were a sight to see!

so let me et this right you can take time to make a vid for you but collect video for years from us and we are yet to see the new SS.com vid :censor:

just playing man glad you got it all finished up . i bet your tahoe gets parked for a bit .

Dan, you have the stock tires? Can't really see the tires in your video. If you have the chance watch the tires deform at high speed. Its scary looking. The dyno operator made me shut mine down early because he thought they were going to come apart at around 150MPH. My KDW's hardly change at all but the stockers were a sight to see!

Stock tires are long gone, I have Pirelli Scorpions on there now. To be honest they didn't deform that much which kind of surprised me......If look look at the last pull, I step to the side when he gets going just in case a tire let go, lol......

so let me et this right you can take time to make a vid for you but collect video for years from us and we are yet to see the new SS.com vid :censor:

just playing man glad you got it all finished up . i bet your tahoe gets parked for a bit .

LMAO......this video took me about 35 minutes to make, there really isn't anything to it.....the last SSS.com video took me the better part of a month on and off to put together.....I really do need to get my ass in gear on it once again, lol......

Until all the snow that is on the ground here finally melts, she isn't going too far(I just cleaned her last week). The Tahoe will be the filthy pig until spring gets here.....