Wiped The Truck Down

1BAD2K

Thanks guys, it means a lot. I love the truck. Ill be istalling the tvs1900, corvette rear brakes, and my touch screen nav and bose lux upgarde soon and ill be ntering it in the running for truck of the month!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, it means a lot. I love the truck. Ill be istalling the tvs1900, corvette rear brakes, and my touch screen nav and bose lux upgarde soon and ill be ntering it in the running for truck of the month!

Hopefully it will be appearing at Nationals in May??

pics of the rear end??? i'v seen the front end Z06 brake conversions but not the rear, especially on an 06... wat all was swapped in/out for the rear setup???

-Rob

pics of the rear end??? i'v seen the front end Z06 brake conversions but not the rear, especially on an 06... wat all was swapped in/out for the rear setup???

-Rob

Well after the calipers, brackets and rotors I just bought a rear end from a tahoe which has the full parking brake loaded backing plates. I also got the e brake cables from a silverado with rear disc brakes and then bought stainless braided lines for a rear disc brake truck. Pretty much a complete bolt on package and everything will basically be brand new parts except the backing plates. Ive got close to $1500 into it, so its not super cheap but cheaper than brembos lol. Ill def get some pics up after I install em. Its basically waiting on myself to find the time to pull the axles and bleed the system. Should be an easy straight forward install as far as I can tell.....

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Looking good, i would love to do the rear swap also but ive pretty much talked myself out of it since i have a hard enough time keeping my front wheels clean lol.

yours look real clean, what pads are you using?

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

I am running hawk pads on the front, but as soon as I do the rear conversion, I have a full oem z06 set ill be installing all the way around.

Forgot to add that this is with a new mod. Just realized my antenna delete is on LOL.