First Gopro Vids , Phillips Ss @ Irwindale

04CHASE

managed to get a couple vids thrown together . im using windows movie maker since its easy and free( like using paint easy) so i put these together using that and my gopro which is freaking awesome . phil's truck is a rapist out of the hole . i wouldnt think there is much that can touch a awd radix lq9 out of the hole on virtually any surface.

ENJOY

That camera mount is awesome!

... i wouldnt think there is much that can touch a awd radix lq9 out of the hole on virtually any surface...

Oh I dunno - I heard of a flamed black truck in SoCal that could probably keep-up. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

really these little suckers are strong , the mount will break before the camera will break off.

this truck makes alot of tq right out of the hole. im too chicken to launch mine , new converter should fix that.

yeah 1080 isnt as good imo i like the 720 p 60 fps , its better for everything right now as not everywhere supports it the 1080p is also only 30 fps so not quite as smooth. still awesome cameras i want to get one in cab with a speedo . :driving: