Wideband Sensor?

lol yea he said he was putting in the kenny bell ssystem. i dont think hes doing the intank pump though

do what chpspecial said i wouldnt trust it with just a boost-a-pump if anything i would just do a intank pump...this is what im running, just remember u do not wanna run outta fuel on F\I it will end up being a $2000 + mistake....just sayin dude u dont wanna cut corners thinkin u gonna save money cause it will bite u in the a$$

:withstupid:

You can run 60-pounders off a single Walbro-255 intank pump - Magnusson sells a kit (same sub-assembly used in Radix kit for returnless fuel system trucks) I've posted their part number here before, cost is about $135-bones and the installation instructions can be downloaded for free. FAR cheaper than $300+ for a boost-a-pump, the labor to install either one will be the same. Install the Walbro you'll get better resuts, my 2-cents.

Mr. P.

so me and don talked and ended up going with the magnaflow kit, with the voltage booster. everything is done except the pump on order. will be done next week. said the tune went good. also mentioned that some of the vaccume lines werent set up right and that there was a check valve in one of the lines that was backwards or something...hopefully she rund good when i get it back. i liked don though, seemed like a straight shooter and no bullshit kinda guy.

• 1 month later...

FIGURED ID FOLLOW UP...Little late but F*ck it!lol Got the truck back while back running great. i went with the magnaflow and the ken-bell. still running lean at about 5700-5800rpm's. Don checked the injectors and there like 40lb...shitty casue when i bought it they told me they were 70lbs. Guessing why dude man before me blew the shit up. So now Don has it tuned to go into power save mode at like 5600rpm so i dont blow it again.lol Hopefully ill have the cash soon for the injectors and new tune. what ya'll think would be the best bet for injectors? or you think i should just let him take care of buying them, i think he told me around 500 for the injectors. Just wanna make sure im buyin them from the right spot..or used ones possibly??

Did your tuner say what the injector duty cycle was at it's max? If it's over 90 your gonna need new injectors. If it's not then the injectors should be ok on your set up for now, and it's more than likely your pump that needs replaced. To be worry free on running lean i'd do both. The price on injectors vary among brands and distributors, but they range from $350 on up. Also plan on swapping out the injector pig tails, and spacing the fuel rail.

Did your tuner say what the injector duty cycle was at it's max? If it's over 90 your gonna need new injectors. If it's not then the injectors should be ok on your set up for now, and it's more than likely your pump that needs replaced. To be worry free on running lean i'd do both. The price on injectors vary among brands and distributors, but they range from $350 on up. Also plan on swapping out the injector pig tails, and spacing the fuel rail.

Wich pump are you referring to? i just got a new fuel pump setup that i thought was plenty to handle the fuel consumption pegged out..