New Wheels

silverado_ss_04

mannnn you change your rims more then most guys on here change there underwear...haha...

hey hey take it easyyy on the black rims guys..haha..its really just a personal taste thing..some guys love chrome some guys love black..to me i love black and think chromes played out..everyones got chrome..lol

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...hey hey take it easyyy on the black rims guys..haha..its really just a personal taste thing..some guys love chrome some guys love black..to me i love black and think chromes played out..everyones got chrome..lol

My apologies, I will try to redeem myself here - you are right, this is a totally subjective topic. I have never had anything against black wheels, how I really feel and what I should have said is that it's so very difficult to stylistically just nail it with a set of black rims; I think I have seen only a handful of vehicles with black (or black & chrome) rims that were striking enough to me personally that I would consider having them on my own vehicle. Again the operative word there is personally, it's just my opinion and style preference.

silverado_ss_04 - those wheels with the 4/6-drop looks bitchin; if you are considering black, make them GLOSSSSSS black, I would even color-match them to the truck (Onyx Black). But I like them just as they are on your truck. :pimp:

Mr. P. :)

I personally would only do the chrome or aluminum look. BUT, I think the key to black wheels is how well they're done AND what's on the other side of them. Nice black wheels and a nice big brake kit behind them will definitely make me think twice about going that direction.

seriously will paint the cladding and clean it, put it under a cover, get a bottle of lotion and some tissues and sit in a lawn chair in the garage :D

:jester:

side note, looks awesome but im serious about hurrying up painting the cladding.