Tre Question

JAKd-UP

I'm looking at getting a Heim kit made for my truck. Whenever we put the drop kit on one of the TRE's snapped. We had a hell of a time trying to find the right TRE for it until we looked at 3500 HD tre's and wala. So I was wondering...is just the outer end that's the same as the HD's? or is the whole thing (rod and ends) the same as the HD's?

Also if anyone knows....do these trucks use rack n pinion steering or a centerlink setup? Sorry...I'm still learning these trucks! Thanks!

I'm looking at getting a Heim kit made for my truck. Whenever we put the drop kit on one of the TRE's snapped. We had a hell of a time trying to find the right TRE for it until we looked at 3500 HD tre's and wala. So I was wondering...is just the outer end that's the same as the HD's? or is the whole thing (rod and ends) the same as the HD's?

Also if anyone knows....do these trucks use rack n pinion steering or a centerlink setup? Sorry...I'm still learning these trucks! Thanks!

have you seen the djm tie rod flip kit?