Procharger Install/Tranny Build In Dfw

Well I ditched the heads and cam swap, for now, and decided to pick up a P1sc procharger kit from a friend of mine. Gunna be heading up to DFW at the end of the week to have Steve help me with the install, and maybe Danny if we can talk him into it :P a couple good ole Missouri boys will be down the same weekend, Brian making his second visit to Texas and John (hottlesss) coming down to have a tranny built by the man Jerry himself. Anyone who wants to meet up for lunch or offer your two cents for the install holler at me. I'll try and provide some beer and other goodies but Brian can't have any because he'll drink all my beer and complain that it's not busch light! Haha

People that I know will be around for the weekend so far are:

Brian

John

Danny

Steve

Jason

Roberto

b4ad34a9.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Well I ditched the heads and cam swap, for now, and decided to pick up a P1sc procharger kit from a friend of mine. Gunna be heading up to DFW at the end of the week to have Steve help me with the install, and maybe Danny if we can talk him into it :P a couple good ole Missouri boys will be down the same weekend, Brian making his second visit to Texas and John (hottlesss) coming down to have a tranny built by the man Jerry himself. Anyone who wants to meet up for lunch or offer your two cents for the install holler at me. I'll try and provide some beer and other goodies but Brian can't have any because he'll drink all my beer and complain that it's not busch light! Haha

People that I know will be around for the weekend so far are:

Brian

John

Danny

Steve

Jason

b4ad34a9.jpg

I'm in!

:pepsicheer:

i figure we could set something up for going out Friday or Saturday night for whoever wants to come. Im sure Brian and John will want to get out and do something before they head back to MO. Kinda just play things by ear and see how it all works out. Ill be arriving late Thursday night right before Brian and John get there.