Truck Is Dropped

Ruben525

nice stance. how much did you have to raise the front to get it even? I want to go 3/4 but dont want the racked looked so Iv been second guessing myself to go with a 2/4

I'm not sure I had the shop do it after I looked at it but it wasn't much

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn that thing sits perfect. Looks like I need to take mine down a bit more. How does it ride and does it bottom out on anything?

Rides perfect a little stiff but way better then stock. Haven't bottomed out at all. How low are you now?

Rides perfect a little stiff but way better then stock. Haven't bottomed out at all. How low are you now?

belltech 2" spindles and belltech leafs which came out to about 3 1/4" or so. I would like to go as low as you, but Im not sure if my 305-40-22's would clear.

looks good man how does it ride??

Perfect just a little stiff but way better then stock

belltech 2" spindles and belltech leafs which came out to about 3 1/4" or so. I would like to go as low as you, but Im not sure if my 305-40-22's would clear.

Idk im thinking about going with 285/40/22

HA I Sell those a lot and cheaper also

They're on my list then.....

ughdance.gif

Knockin it out fast as I can....

The 3/4 looks great for us here in Northeast with our LOUSY roads. We've got a pothole the size of TX that almost swallowed the mail wagon last week.

Looks like great DD setup.

nice stance. how much did you have to raise the front to get it even? I want to go 3/4 but dont want the racked looked so Iv been second guessing myself to go with a 2/4

a 3/4 does not make for a raked stance i did my 3/4 and my truck sit dead even and at just over 33 inches at all 4 corners. a 2/4 would make the back end sit lower than the front. FYI

a 3/4 does not make for a raked stance i did my 3/4 and my truck sit dead even and at just over 33 inches at all 4 corners. a 2/4 would make the back end sit lower than the front. FYI

33 inches even? I'm gonna have to check mine out