Headers Part#

Arts05SS

Im looking into buying dynatech headers for my truck dont know which one to buy. I was looking at thunderracing.com and sent an e-mail to a sales rep but never got an answer back with a part #. My truck is a 6.0L AWD. So anyone with dynatechs that have part#'s I would highly appreciate it if you share them. Thanks

Im looking into buying dynatech headers for my truck dont know which one to buy. I was looking at thunderracing.com and sent an e-mail to a sales rep but never got an answer back with a part #. My truck is a 6.0L AWD. So anyone with dynatechs that have part#'s I would highly appreciate it if you share them. Thanks

Here are part numbers - but if you want a deal I will sell you mine. Headers and Y-pipes with cats.

They've been on truck for <200 miles. I just changed my mind......

Part numbers

06 V MAXX...nice looking truck. I would love to see how that truck moves with a maggie on it so i can hope one day for mine haha

thanks, she moves ok i guess,not like my old 04rcsb that this blower was on before.I really like that silver birch of your truck to.

Here are part numbers - but if you want a deal I will sell you mine. Headers and Y-pipes with cats.

Part numbers

Why???? BTW i saw you bought that cam, your going to have to take off the cats because they are gonna burn up once you put that cam in and id suggest you get a SLP loudmouth bullet because Corsa sounds like dookie whitout cats, ask me how i know and i have the quiet touring one.

• 2 weeks later...

Part numbers

Very interested in the Dynatech Headers, Y pipes, and cats. Please email me at [email protected] to discuss.

Boyce