Want To Buy Engine Covers Asap

renta

I have some escalade covers if thats something your looking for, i sold them to a guy whit a 01 tahoe but they didnt fit since the egr valve got in the way, but he is sending them back and i should have them next week.

P2220012.jpg

P2220013.jpg

They do need to be touched up in the silver paint part.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

i dont think this is the way i want to go, but out of curiosity..... what would be your bottom line on something like this? considering shipping will be an arm and a leg plus my first born child

????????????????? thanks for the post and the thought thumb.gif

I have some escalade covers if thats something your looking for, i sold them to a guy whit a 01 tahoe but they didnt fit since the egr valve got in the way, but he is sending them back and i should have them next week.

P2220012.jpg

P2220013.jpg

They do need to be touched up in the silver paint part.

just buy them new there gona cost that much shipped for someone to send them to you

i will prolly wind up buying them new i just figure ill give it the old college try and see if i cant get a used set considering that i want to paint them to mach my truck anyway....my original ones i had i painted silver birch metallic then i went to a different intake manifold and couldnt use them so i sold them (i was offer more than i could turn down, it payed for more than half the new manifold so i dont regret it i would make money even buying them new....i since went back to the truck manifold and want engine cover again cause the truck manifold looks like poop...i would almost prefer old covers cause painting new ones seems so wrong lol but yea ill give it another week or so and see if i cant get a used set for less than 100 shipped ( i know that hoping for a lot but i figure its worth a shot

Id sell my set for $75 shipped in the lower 48.They were taken off LONG ago,prob less than 60k miles on them.They wont fit my L92 intake....

sold you have the mounting hard wear right? send me your paypal through pm and ill pay you asap

Edited by silverdream (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...