Here Ya Go

Wizard

WTF!?!?! i commented on this yesterday, why isnt my comment there??? anyways looks fawking dope, the black and blue compliment each other nicely... any plans for more blue accents on the truck???

-Rob

Easy Rob :)

I posted in two parts of the forum.. I'm going to call mike Lavallee at killer paint to see if he'll do some SS stripes on the hood with blue true fire inside the stripes. Should look cool

Easy Rob :)

I posted in two parts of the forum.. I'm going to call mike Lavallee at killer paint to see if he'll do some SS stripes on the hood with blue true fire inside the stripes. Should look cool

aaahhh, no wonder...

hhhmmm, sounds like awesome hahaha... maybe try outlining the SS emblems in that blue also.?.

-Rob

I havnt bedded in the brakes yet. I had just pulled it off the jack stands and rolled it out of the garage. The Baer bedding process is a F'ing ordeal. Multiple stops at multiple speeds. I knicked a brake line , it doesn't leak but ordered a new one. Figured I would do the hard braking with a brake line I can count on.

sorry to go off topic but Ive never heard of bedding the brakes, so you need to put the brakes under multiple stopping scenarios? what exactly does that do? makes the pads take up more of the rotor space? just trying to learn....

You must "according to Baer" season the rotors. 5-6 days of normal driving which creates heat cycles in the rotors. Then 4 runs 70-15 mph then 10 min on freeway and more decelerating runs. Otherwise you can crack rotor by applying too much heat initially. Yada yada yada!!!

I can't wait to explain myself to the cop!! " no really officer I was just bedding brakes" :yellow_loser:

You must "according to Baer" season the rotors. 5-6 days of normal driving which creates heat cycles in the rotors. Then 4 runs 70-15 mph then 10 min on freeway and more decelerating runs. Otherwise you can crack rotor by applying too much heat initially. Yada yada yada!!!

I can't wait to explain myself to the cop!! " no really officer I was just bedding brakes" :yellow_loser:

Lol, really, I see, thanks for your reply, good to know if and when i do a brake upgrade....