New Sources For Hids.

I was talking to a buddy of mine and he asked me a question about hid and i told him about ddmtunning, hes an old customer of me and then he siad, well thires a new hid place its called hidgeeks.com and i went to check it out a dame 100 watt ballas dats sick. He siad the 75 watt our HELLA BRITE. got check them see wut u guys think about it

Hidgeeks.com

I was talking to a buddy of mine and he asked me a question about hid and i told him about ddmtunning, hes an old customer of me and then he siad, well thires a new hid place its called hidgeeks.com and i went to check it out a dame 100 watt ballas dats sick. He siad the 75 watt our HELLA BRITE. got check them see wut u guys think about it

Hidgeeks.com

100w HIDs= the fastest way possible to melt you headlight housing......... Short of holding a blow torch to it.

Holy Crap I could not imagine what 100watt HIDs would look like :eek:

I have 55w in my lows and they are super bright but the light is scattered bad compared to previous 35W Hids I have had. I bought 10,000k so they would still be blue at 55w but my Lows are actually whiter than my Highs and they are 6,000k 35W

IMG_0605.jpg